In continuation from the last article, there are five more home improvement projects that complete the top 10 most popular projects according to The Huffington Post. These projects add not only beauty to your home, but also value. If you live in the Carmel, IN, area, choose Centennial Construction & Remodeling Services, Inc. to take care of any of your home improvement projects.
Project Ideas Continued
6. Lighting: Buyers like to see well-lit rooms paired with pleasant light fixtures. If your fixtures are a bit outdated or don’t fit with the theme of your room, it may be time to think about upgrading.
7. Window Treatments: Natural light is a definite plus for home buyers. Reassess your window treatments to ensure that your best sources of natural light aren’t covered by heavy drapery. Consider adding sheers to still let in light but keep out any glare.
8. Bathroom Remodel: If it’s not in your budget to remodel your entire bathroom, there are several smaller upgrades that can still make a huge difference. You could replace any of the fixtures in your bathroom, change the mirror, repaint the walls and cabinets, or have your tile or bathtub resurfaced. There are a number of ways to upgrade without doing serious construction.
9. Siding: The siding on your home is one of the first things that anyone will see. If it’s looking dingy, there’s a good chance that most people will assume that’s a reflection of how the inside looks as well. Keep your home clean and modern-looking with new siding.
10. Closet Organization: Closet space is important to home buyers, so if your home doesn’t have ample space, consider adding some shelving and organizing pieces to create better storage options.
If you have a project in mind that’s bigger than you can handle, call Centennial Construction & Remodeling Services, Inc. to find out how we can help. We can take care of home remodeling projects, roofing, siding, deck building, room additions, and more! Contact us at 317-848-7634 for your home improvement projects that are too large for the DIY trend.